Halo: The Art of Building Worlds- The Great Journey- Collectors Edition UNSIGNED
Dimensions: 301 x 228 mm
Paper stock & weight: 140gsm Matt Art
Binding: 4-colour printed woodfree ends, a 3mm board case debossed front, spine and back, plus individual slipcase.
Dustjacket: 157gsm glossy art plus “scuff free” matt lamination and Spot UV Varnish.
Slipcase image: The Master Chief’s helmet.
Slipcase specification: 157gsm gold foil printed, with “scuff free” lamination and hand-numbered printed insert.
Key Selling Points:
- The Official Halo Series Art Collection
- Features Art from HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED, HALO 2, HALO 3, HALO WARS, HALO 3: ODST, Halo Legends and HALO: REACH
- Project overseen and approved by Bungie Studios and Microsoft
- Limited Edition features exclusive jacket art and unique slipcase design
- Book features early concept designs for Master Chief and Cortana
- This edition is additional to the Limited Edition – and comes without the four signed prints that edition has. It is an UNSIGNED edition, and not numbered.
The award-winning Halo series of video games is 10 years old. Having sold more than 40 million copies worldwide, millions of fans have spent billions of hours with the Master Chief and Noble Six, defeating the Covenant and saving the Universe. Now, for the first time in a single art book, Halo: The Great Journey: The Art of Building Worlds brings together a lavish and spectacular collection of ground-breaking art from the entire range of Halo games. This is the ultimate gallery of the Halo universe, with over 400 images including sketches, commentary, and concept art from all stages of development, including characters, weapons, and sweeping landscapes as envisioned by more than thirty of the amazing artists behind the first ten years of Halo including Isaac Hannaford, Shi Kai Wang, Frank Capezzuto and Jaime Jones.
Halo: The Great Journey: The Art Of Building Worlds (COLLECTORS EDITION UNSIGNED Hardcover)
Author: Martin Robinson
UK PRICE: £40.00